Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Policy
MCCL is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and conducting its business activities in a manner that protects the environment, overall welfare of all our personnel, customer, subcontractors and communities. To achieve these objectives, all company projects shall adhere to the following principles:
- Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those
risks to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels.
- Compliance with all applicable HSE legislation.
- Prevention of incidents, injuries, and pollution.
- Intolerance of the conditions and behavior’s that contribute to incidents and injuries.
- Reduction of waste and conservation of resources.
- Recording and communicating HSE performance throughout the organization.
- Ensuring proper training, resources & engineering design if required.
- Continual improvement of HSE performance.
The Managing Director together with the senior management shall visibly uphold these principles throughout the company and integrate them into the company’s HSE policy and management system and regularly review HSE performance.
Management and supervisory personnel shall be responsible for implementing and main¬taining the Company’s HSE policy and Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manage¬ment System (QHSE). Regular QHSE audits shall be done to determine conformance to the QHSE Management System.
Each employee shall be trained and held accountable for complying with the Company’s HSE Policy and related procedures, practices, instruction, and rules. Working safely and in an environmentally appropriate manner are conditions of employment. Each employee has a duty to report workplace conditions or practices that pose a safety hazard or threaten the environment and to take reasonable actions to alleviate such risks.